Global Lakshya Marketing Plan:- Earn Upto 15 Crore Income Plan (Call At +91-7742215107)
New MLM Marketing plan has arrived to fill your pockets with lot of money. Global Lakshya Marketing is one of the best marketing plan. Now, a days the trend of team marketing plan is growing very rapidly. Register on Globallakshya.com and purchase any product 1) 599 or 2) 750 according to your choice and make unlimited money.
What is Global Lakshya Marketing Plan?
The global lakshya marketing plan is all about making a good responsive team through which you can earn huge passive income. The benefit of global lakshya income plan is you have to work 10% of work and the rest of 90% work will be done by your team.
In the starting phase you should have to work first 90% of work in building your team but after that you should work for only 10%. This is the main characteristic of global lakshya marketing refer and earn program.
Global Lakshya Sponsor ID – “GL115326”
|Global Lakshya Referral Link||Click Here|
|Global Lakshya Sponsor ID||“GL115326”|
|Payout Method||Paytm Wallet, Bank Transfer|
OneAD App: Refer and Earn Real Money Upto 10 Levels of Referrals (Proof)
Global Lakshya Marketing Plan
Joining Package only Rs 599 or Rs 750 with Product
1) Joining Package Rs 599 Product:- Bio-Energy Card
2) Joining Package Rs 700 Product:- Global Lakshya T-Shirt
Global Lakshya Performance Bonus:-
|1:1 Direct Joining = Rs 40 Daily For 100 Days = Rs 4000|
|2:2 Direct Joining = Rs 80 Daily For 100 Days = Rs 12,000|
|3:3 Direct Joining = Rs 120 Daily For 100 Days = Rs 20,000|
|10:10 Direct Joining = Rs 400 For 100 Days = Rs 40,000|
|20:20 Direct Joining = Rs 800 For 100 Days = Rs 80,000|
|50:50 Direct Joining = Rs 2000 For 100 Days = Rs 2,00,000|
Team Sales Bonus:-
|1:1 PV Matching = Unlimited Depth|
|Capping Rs 1000 Daily|
|First PV Matching 1:2 or 2:1|
|After That 1:1 = Rs 100 Per Matching|
DreamAd App:- Refer And Earn Unlimited Money (Payment Proof Added)
|10 Pair||Rs 250|
|25 Pair||Rs 1000|
|75 Pair||Rs 2000|
|200 Pair||Rs 5000|
|500 Pair||Rs 12,500|
|2500 Pair||Rs 75000|
|10,000 Pair||Rs 2,50,000|
|50,000 Pair||Rs 10,00,000|
|2,00,000 Pair||Rs 50,00,000|
|10,00,000 Pair||Rs 3 Crores|
|50,00,000 Pair||Rs 15 Crores|
You should make 20 direct sponsor in order to enter into diamond club.
|1st Level 4 Diamond||Rs 2000 Cash Prize|
|2nd Level 16 Diamond||Rs 8000 Cash Prize|
|3rd Level 64 Diamond||Thailand Tour|
Global Lakshya Plan Video:- How To Earn 15 Crore Rupees
How To Join GlobalLakshya.com?
1) First of all, Open This Registration Page Click Here
2) Fill your registration page using our Sponsor name: “GL115326”,
Choose Position: LEFT,
Enter your name, mobile number, email address and click on register button.
3) After signup just call at +91-7742215107 number and follow the guidance for purchasing the product.
Global Lakshya Legal Documents
Tez App Referral Code : Get Rs 51 Bonus on 1st UPI Payment + Rs 51 Per Referral
Global Lakshya Payment Proof
Global Lakshya Helpline/ Support Number:-
Call at +91-7742215107 (Buddhraj Sir Sahu)
Terms and Conditions
1) Global Lakshya marketing income plan is legal and 100% genuine.
2) We will support you on each stage of global lakshya plan, feel free to call us anytime at +91-7742215107.
Whaff Rewards App: Sign up and Get $0.30 Bonus + $0.30 Per Referral (Proof)